When you use convertor to migrate a physical machine to a virtual machine you get a BusLogic Controller as SCSI controller. Following is tested on vSphere 4. طريقه لعب البوكر 1 with a Virtual Machine hardware version 7
In the Virtual Machine Settings you see this.
In your device manager it is present as a VMware SCSI controller
If you want to change this to a LSI Logic SCSI controller because some application may need it like Trend Micro Deep Security – vShield, you have to follow steps below to get it working
Steps to convert
- Install the latest VMware Tools.
- Power down the Virtual Machine (try to use the shutdown so your OS is closed correctly.)
- Edit Settings of the Virtual Machine and add a new disk (can be small because this will be removed afterwards). We cannot add a new SCSI controller without adding a disk. رهان اون لاين
When you add a new disk select a different SCSI-id then the existing SCSI Controller. روليت للايفون First number in the ID is the number of the SCSI controller. العاب فواكه
When the disk is updated, the type of the SCSI controller must be changed.
- When the configuration is updated, you can restart the VM
In your device manager you now see 2 types of SCSI controllers
When you see the LSI logic SCSI controller you can shut down the VM again. Then will remove the just added disk and change the type of SCSI Controller 0
- When this is finished you can restart the Virtual Machine
- After starting the Virtual Machine you see that new hardware is found, now you need to reboot once more. (Last time to reboot).
Now for best practices you need to remove all unused devices in you device manager. اشهر الالعاب الاونلاين Therefor you need to start device manager using a special set parameter. لعبة طاولة 31 على الانترنت
- set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1
If you now select the SCSI and RAID Controllers, you will see some grayed-out devices. These devices should be uninstalled
- Now you are done.